Crofton, MD Siding & Shutter Installation
This home improvement project in Crofton, MD included seven squares (700 square feet) of vinyl siding in color wedgewood blue to match the previous color and conform with the homeowner's association. The homeowner also had fanfold insulation installed under the siding. The housewrap was taped at the seams to make the interior townhouse more airtight. Shutters were installed on each of the window openings as well as the front door opening.
Home Vinyl Siding & Shutter Replacement
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.