Siding, Trim and Gutter Replacement Towson, MD
Towson, MD 21204
This exciting home improvement project in Towson, MD included six squares (600 square feet) of white double 4 1/2 inch dutchlap vinyl siding on each of the gable ends. The project will make a change to the overall look of the home from an older mustard color to a bright, crisp white.
Gutter and downspout replacement was a priority for the owner due to the gutters not properly functioning during heavy rains and allowing water to make a path down to the foundation. A discussion took place about all of the options when replacing gutters including the connections between the gutter to the fascia and soffit.
Different size options for the gutters were considered as well as gutter cover solutions. Ultimately, the homeowner chose to install six inch gutters with oversized downspouts and no gutter covers. The fascia was fully encapsulated and new soffit was installed at the eaves while the gutters were down and the opportunity was available.
During removal of the old materials, the original wood fascia and soffit were exposed and the condition of the wood was inspected and found to be in good shape. New trim capping was precisely installed, caulked and sealed prior the new soffit and gutters being installed.
The project was completed in two days. A full post-installation inspection and walk around was completed with the homeowner to ensure complete satisfaction and to answer any questions or concerns about the work that was performed.
Siding, trim and gutters completed in Towson!
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.