Baltimore, Maryland Siding & Window Replacement
Siding & window installation in 21215
Take a look at the before and after photo of this complete home facelift!
This major home improvement project in Baltimore, MD included nine squares (900 square feet) of vinyl siding in color wicker to make a change to the overall look of the home . The homeowner also had Tyvek housewrap installed to help with drafts and to make sure the water does not touch the wood framing of the home. The housewrap was taped at the seams to make the walls more airtight.
Replacement windows were also installed as a part of this project and the windows were installed after the rotten wood was removed and replaced where necessary. Some of the rotten wood was removed completely and new exterior sheathing was installed for new siding to be installed. The triangular windows were not replaced as a part of this home improvement project in Baltimore 21215.
Baltimore, MD 21215
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.