Effective Replacement Window Ordering
Order Quality Control
Our production team reviews the original replacement window contract and the measurement provided by the window measure technician. The order is carefully into our custom-made electronic spreadsheet that is designed to match the flow of the contract. We send the electronically completed version to the window manufacturer.
The manufacturer then inputs the window measurements into their innovative window fabrication tracking software that ensures that each custom-made window passes quality control and is made exactly to specification.
Once approval has been obtained by our experienced installation team, the window is set in the manufacture's queue and the new replacement windows begin the fabrication process. Once the windows have all been completed at the factory, we receive electronic and verbal verification that the order is ready and has been shipped.
Once a delivery date has been firmly established between the window manufacturer and our team, we reach out and schedule the window installation day.
Orders are checked internally before they are checked again at the factory.
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.