With over 40 years of replacement window and door experience the team at Hometrust Remodeling can properly evaluate your windows to determine if replacement is necessary.
Replacement windows enhance the home’s interior adding to its curb appeal. Windows in the basement and the upper floors should always take priority over windows in the "neutral plane" of the house (middle floor).
Recommendations about glass packages can be discussed based on the building's shielding and location in relation to the sun. For windows out of reach and in areas of the home that get regular sun, the proper glass packages can be recommended in priority of need.
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.