Window Replacement Styles
Double Hung Windows
A traditional, easy to clean design
Most commond style
Three-Part Slider Windows
Creates a dramatic focal point
Makes a cozy spot to curl up in
Mounted with a head and seatboard
Premium insulation package
Two-Part Slider Windows
A modern style, perfect for rooms with limited space
A window where the sash moves horizontally
Adds openness and increases natural light
An elegant curve offering a panoramic view
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.