Thermal imaging of the different areas of your home.
An assessment of the exterior of your home is done to report on any foundation issues, drainage effectiveness & roof condition. Ventilation, siding and fenestration are also evaluated.
Appliances, Thermal Imaging, Safety
We look to get an in-depth assessment of the different areas of the home that can present problems if not properly maintained. Infrared camera imaging can uncover issues that will effect comfort and overall efficiency.
Blower door pressure testing.
Measure air leakage before & after.
Blower door testing can assign an air flow measurement to your home and uncover air leakage in a house. Solutions and recommendations can be provided for issues that are found during the audit.
Building Performance Institute
BGE Approved Energy Contractor
Pepco Approved Energy Contractor
Having your home evaluated by Hometrust is a great way to identify your next home improvement project.
Certifications earned through the Building Performance Institute demonstrate our ability to:
- Find air leakage points around your home.
- Show you steps to improve energy efficiency.
- Use science to guide improvements to comfort.
- Educate you how to tighten your building's shell.
- Learn about these opportunties before it is too late.
- Provide a unique perspective on your home's overall performance.
- Determine the root cause of any problems.
- Assess current insulation effectiveness.
- Measure air flow.
- Evaluate windows, doors, siding and roofing.
- Put you in complete control of the outcome.